Saturday, June 1, 2013

Just the Beginning!

Good Afternoon!

Welcome to my first post! I'm so excited to share my journey through this crazy and more than exciting rollercoaster of a ride through the production and release of my first book "Breathe For Me: Surviving The Antelope Canyon Tragedy." Below is a brief bio about my new book. Proceeds from these sales will go directly to my upcoming non-profit "Mom, Dad, Why'd You Have Me?" An organization that will house, school, support and assist parentless and under privileged siblings and kids to the road of success through group homes all over the country! Join me on my experience!

Bio:

Riveting and breath-taking, sole flood disaster survivor, Pancho Quintana, takes one last breath before the rushing flood waters inside Antelope Canyon submerge him and the female tourist he desperately held above his head in an effort to save her. In the end, 11 tourists he was hired to lead through the canyon would perish as the freak flood welled up and swallowed the temporary inhabitants.


Quintana would be all that was left living from that fateful August 12, 1997 day. Breathe For Me is Quintana's first-person, action packed account of death and survival. It is also one man's chase at destiny, meaning of life, second chances and a childhood previously unexplored set in the backdrop of a beautiful American treasure canyon.

My book is now available for pre-sales on Amazon.com.
http://www.amazon.com/Breathe-Me-Surviving-Antelope-Tragedy/dp/0988860503/ref=sr_1_2?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1370114344&sr=1-2&keywords=pancho+quintana

2 comments:

  1. Pancho,
    I just want to tell you that your story is one of courage, survival and will from a Higher Being that you are meant to be here for a reason. I hope and pray that you find the reason someday. I worked/lived in Page and have been in the slot canyons (some in Antelope and some outside of Page) and when I read your story I know the enormous odds you have beaten. Keep up your works of knowledge and share your story with the world.
    All my best,
    Daniel Gonzalez (Los Angeles)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey cuz! I wanna say congrats on your recent success! After what you put me through growing up, I suppose you deserve some success! Only kidding! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete